Peanut Butter and Tahini Cookies
High in protein and rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium and iron, these cookies are a great lunchbox treat.
½ cup coconut sugar
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup melted butter
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup tahini
1¼ cups plain flour
¼ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 160¬∞C (140¬∞C fan forced)
- Sift flour, protein, baking powder into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Combine sugars in a separate bowl. ¬†Add melted butter and egg and mix well. ¬†Add peanut butter and tahini and stir through.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine thoroughly, but do not over mix. ¬†If you are adding nuts or chocolate chips, stir through gently and just enough to evenly distribute.
- Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a lined baking tray, flattening with your fingers or a fork.
- Bake for 12 - 15 mins or until slightly golden.