DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
These Double Chocolate Brownies are sure to cover all your chocolate needs! This recipe uses natural sugars for a little sweetness and will keep you satisfied with an added boost of nutrients from Clean Lean Protein!
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 cup chocolate, chips or a chopped up chocolate bar
- Preheat your oven to 165 degrees F.
- Prepare an 8x8 pan and line with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and combine (do not over mix!).
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until no longer gooey.
- Let cool completely in the pan.