BERRY-BANANA POWERHOUSE PANCAKES
A breakfast so fun the whole family will want to try these Berry-Banana Powerhouse Pancakes!
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 3 eggs, or 3 chia/flax eggs for a vegan alternative
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Blueberries, banana, sliced strawberries or raspberries
- Flaked almonds
- Sunflower seeds
- Honey or maple syrup for a vegan alternative
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds. Mix until just combined
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.