Salmon Patties that you'll want to make over and over again! Perfect with a light salad.
- 415g can of salmon
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
- Salt and pepper
- Finely dice the onion and capsicum and sauté in a pan with some olive oil until soft and translucent. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool, add the cooked onion and capsicum to a large bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill and add to the bowl too.
- Drain and remove the salmon from the can and remove the bones. Using your hands, flake the salmon into the bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, almond flour, protein and eggs to the bowl. Mix all ingredients with your hands until well combined.
- Form the salmon mixture into patties and set aside until ready to cook.
- In a large pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat and cook the patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Once cooked, remove from the pan and place onto a paper towel lined plate until ready to serve.
Serve topped with a dollop of mayonnaise and a side of salad or vegetables.