Easy No-Bake Muesli Bars
This wholesome muesli bar recipe is packed with seeds, fruit, fibre and goodness - guaranteed to fuel your body. And it√ïs so simple to make and versatile.
1 cup pitted dates
¼ cup honey
¼ cup smooth nut butter
1 cup mix of your favourite nuts, seeds, and/or dried fruit
1¼ cups rolled oats
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Add dates to a blender or processor and blend until they form a dough-like consistency. Dates should roll into a ball at this stage.
- Add processed dates to a bowl, and stir in oats, Clean Lean Protein, fruit/nut/seed mix, and salt.
- Add honey, nut butter, and coconut oil to a small saucepan and heat on low until mixture is just warmed through.
- Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture and mix thoroughly, breaking up the date dough as you go to ensure even distribution. Use your hands to make it easier.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, transfer to a small lined baking tray and press mixture down firmly into a thin, even layer.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge or freezer to harden for 30-60 minutes .
- Once set, remove mixture from tray and chop into even sized bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.