CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES RECIPE
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 60g Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp butter/coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp monk fruit or alternative sweetener
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Melt the coconut butter, butter/oil together in a bowl.
- Add in the protein powder, peanut butter, monk fruit or alternative sweetener, and almond milk to the bowl and stir well.
- Once dough is formed add the chocolate chips. Stir and then scoop out either with a cookie scoop or roll into balls!
If you're feeling extra lazy, just leave it as cookie dough! This recipe does not disappoint either way!