- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Add carrot, celery, onion and a pinch of salt, and saute for about 5 minutes until the onions soften and become translucent.
- Add garlic, turmeric, fennel, zucchini, and another small pinch of salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add stock and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to a blender along with Clean Lean Protein, parsley and a pinch of cracked pepper. Blend on low to desired consistency.
- Serve with some sprouted grain or gluten free toast for a wholesome, filling meal.